July 29, 2008


Well we are moving! We put the house up for sale and going back to our other house. Kent and I realized that we were not HOA people here in Circle G and didn't enjoy living in this type of environment, with such strict rules. When we told the kids our decision, they all jumped up and down and said "Let's pack"! Home is where your heart is! I will miss the room but we are going to add on and make it what we want it to be! I better start packing....AGAIN!!!! :-)

2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

so your buying your old house agen?

Bumm crew said...

The Bumms are SO happy to have you back. My girls especially! We love you guys,you are such an awesome family.

Kids - Summer 2008

One of my favorite things to do is to take pictures, especially of my kids! Here are some of the cutest pics ever that I took of them this summer!

Kids-Summer 2008

Wedding Pictures