Happy 20th Anniversary Babe! I can't even believe 20 years has gone by so fast. I remember how I couldn’t wait to be married to you in the temple and how I couldn’t wait to start our lives together!
You still are my everything and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! I can’t wait for another year to create more precious memories together! Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to build a life rich in love, laughter and blessings! Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines “Forever”.
Happy Anniversary Kent! I love you more than words can say!
Happy Anniversary Kent! I love you more than words can say!














4 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you get 20 more and then some...actually forever! Love you guys, Kath
Wendy,
You haven't aged a day since I last saw you! Your family is beautiful!
You two are one of the most beautiful couples I know and you definately are made for each other - you also are a great photographer - do you use photoshop?
your pictures are great! your kids are gorgeous!
(I'm a friend of Audrey's -just blog hopping tonight. :)
Hope you don't mind that I stopped in. (I have a cousin named Kent who married a Wendy -so I was curious!)
Post a Comment